2013 Kendall Free Gas Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Kendall Free Gas Giveaway sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, excluding employees of Phillips 66 Company ("Sponsor") and Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) or members of the households of each such employee. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: Obtain an entry form at a participating Firestone Complete Auto Care/ExpertTire, Tires Plus/Hibdon Tires Plus/Michel Tires Plus or Wheel Works store from July 1, 2013 to August 31, 2013 (available while supplies last), and mail the completed entry form to: 2013 Kendall Free Gas Giveaway Sweepstakes, PO Box 5559, Fairlawn, OH 44334-5559. Entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2013 and received by September 14, 2013. You can also enter the Sweepstakes online by going to╩www.FirestoneFreeGas.com , www.TiresPlusFreeGas.com or www.WheelWorksFreeGas.com (the "Websites") between July 1, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. ET and August 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, and submitting╩the requested information. No other attempted method of entry will be accepted.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, or incomplete entries. No facsimile entries or mechanical reproductions of entries will be accepted. Limit six (6) entries per person/email address/household from both methods of entry combined. Automated methods of online entry are prohibited, and any use of automated methods to enter will cause disqualification.
3. Prizes: Grand Prize (2) (1 per month): Free Gas for a Year awarded in the form of a $2,250 Visa® prepaid card; First Prize (500) (250 per month): a $50 Visa® prepaid card. Visa® prepaid cards are subject to terms set by the issuer. Total Retail Value of All Prizes: $29,500
4. Random Drawings: A random drawing will be held on or about the 15th of August and September from all eligible mailed entries postmarked by the end of the preceding month and received before the drawing and all eligible online entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the preceding month. Drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whose decisions on all matters are final. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent drawings. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household.
5. Prize Award Procedures: Potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified by email or phone. Entrants should check their spam filters and email messages regularly to ensure they do not contain any important sweepstakes notifications. Potential winners must respond within 72 hours, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. An affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and IRS Form W-9 must be completed and signed by potential Grand Prize winners and returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Publicity release not required where requiring a publicity release is prohibited. First prizes will be mailed to winners at the address provided on the entry form within 4 to 6 weeks of drawing. If any prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
6. General: No substitutions, cash redemptions or transfer of prize except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. A Form 1099 will be filed with the IRS reporting the value of the Grand Prize, as required by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters relating to this promotion.
All submitted entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By accepting a prize, winners consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotion purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Phillips 66 Company, Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (the "Sweepstakes Parties"), from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical issues that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, hardware or software errors; network or Internet connectivity, or other communication issues; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; inaccessibility of the Website, in whole or in part, for any reason; or unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or security of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website. Website access is at user's own risk. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or access to the Website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Please see www.phillips66.com/EN/UTILITIES/Pages/legal_statement.aspx for details regarding Sponsor's policy regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes. The information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes and will also be provided to Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC for use by its divisions, including Firestone Complete Auto Care, Expert Tire and Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus, Michel Tires Plus, and Wheel Works, for marketing purposes. Please see the following privacy policies for details regarding the collection and use of personally identifiable information by each of these Bridgestone divisions/retailers: www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/privacy-statement, www.experttire.com/privacy/index.html, www.tiresplus.com/privacy-statement/, www.hibdontire.com/privacy, and www.wheelworks.net/privacy
By entering, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Houston, Texas and agree that all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. You further agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Visa is a trademark of Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is not affiliated with the Sponsor or this promotion.
7. Winners List: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 15, 2013 to: Kendall Free Gas Giveaway Sweepstakes (BSRO) Winners List, c/o ST&P Communications, Inc., 320 Springside Dr., Suite 150, Fairlawn, OH 44333.
SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 600 North Dairy Ashford, Houston, TX 77079